This week’s blog is a review of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks from her K.I.S.S.I.N.G. line. I have two Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipsticks, they are Bitch Perfect and Stoned Rose. I’ll be talking about the following:
1. Product Descriptions,
2. My opinion of the lipsticks,
3. Price and
1. Product Description:
I am getting the descriptions from the Charlotte Tilbury Website.
I’ll start off with Bitch Perfect from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. line:
“Darlings, are you ready to get Bitch Perfect? My K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Bitch Perfect features ingredients for hydrated, cashmere soft lips that leave a lasting impression. This orange-toned nude lipstick is perfect for everyday wear or layering with your favourite lipgloss!
What’s makes it Magic:
- Lipstick happiness in a tube!
- The Lipstick Tree extracts nourishes your lips, protecting them from UV damage as well as fighting oxidative stress so your lips are left soft, hydrated and soothed.
- Light-diffusing pigments give your lips a brilliant, multi-dimensional finish, capturing lights on your lips and reflecting it back out for a full-bodied effect.
- A special blend of waxes makes this lipstick glide over the contour of your lips, with no bleeding outside the lip line but maintains the rich colour.
- Ideal as your everyday nude lipstick or dressing up for a night out.
- Fill 3.5g.
- Carton Dimensions (mm) 23 x 23 x 74.”
Next is Stoned Rose also from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. line:
“Darlings, perfect, kissable lips really do grow on trees! My K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose featuring ingredients for full-bodied, irresistibly soft lips. This warm peach coral pink lipstick is great for an everyday makeup look to leave a lasting impression.
What Makes K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick Magic:
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G. is my signature range of moisturising lipsticks curated with icons past and present in mind.
- The Lipstick Tree extracts help to protect your lips from UV damage, leaving them cashmere soft and hydrated.
- Light-diffused pigments give you a full-bodied, luminous pout, as they capture and reflect light back out.
- The special blend of waxes means the formula smooths over your lips for a seamless finish and no bleeding outside your lip line!
- Ideal for everyday makeup to leave a lasting impression.
- Paraben free.
- Fill 3.5g.
- Carton Dimensions (mm) 23 x 23 x 74.”
I am pleasantly surprised to find out that the lipsticks also have UV protection. I agree with all the product description and think the shades are well described.
2. My opinion of the lipsticks:
I love the shades of both of the lipsticks, they are very pretty and flattering. Both shades are opaque, with one swipe you get full pigmentation. They go with a variety of different makeup looks. They do need to be reapplied after drinking and eating but other than that they are long lasting and do not fade on the lips. Also, they are almost like a lip balm in how moisturising they are!
I use Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat to line my lips with both Bitch Perfect and Stoned Rose. These lipsticks are two of my favourites.
I wear these lipsticks for everyday wear, nights out, work, special occasions etc. because they are so pretty!
Based on the quality and opaqueness alone I do recommend these lipsticks to anyone and everyone.
They are €32 each which is very expensive for lipstick! They are a luxurious product hence why they are not budget friendly. Now I do love the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks but I do think €32 is a lot to charge for one lipstick, even if they are high-quality and really opaque.
What annoys me is that up until the last few months the lipsticks were €30 and then the price was raised. Now I know it was only by €2 but they were already expensive enough as it was.
The packaging is gorgeous. It is my favourite lipstick packaging, it is very luxurious looking and heavy like I have said in previous blogs I hate flimsy packaging.
The outer box is a shiny reddish-brown cardboard. The front has the product name, brand logo and net weight. On the left side of the box is the bar code with the shade name. On the back are application tips, Charlotte Tilbury’s website URL, states the product was made in Italy and a London postal address. On the right side of the box is the list of ingredients. The bottom is blank and the top has the brand name on it.
The lipstick bullet is circular, rose gold with ridges, except for where the cap sits where there are no ridges. CT is embossed into the top of the cap. Charlotte Tilbury is embossed twice into the flat part of the bullet where the cap sits. On the bottom is a reddish-brown sticker – the same colour as the outer box – that has the shade name, states it was made in Italy and has the London postal address on it as well.
I’d love to hear any thoughts you have on my blog. If you have used these Charlotte Tilbury I’d love to hear your opinions on them!
Disclaimer: all opinions expressed are my own. Prices quoted are correct at the time of writing.
You can find the product list for the looks featured in this post on my Instagram.
Thank you for reading! I shall be posting another blog next Wednesday. I hope you have a fantastic week.