Seeing as today is my birthday I thought I’d write a review about my favourite makeup product which is the highlighter, Becca Cosmetics made when they collaborated with Jaclyn Hill, Champagne Pop.
I’ll be filling you in on the following:
- Description of the highlighter,
- Why I love it,
- Price and where you can purchase it.
Continue reading Champagne Pop Review
For this weeks blog I’ll be telling you all about my favourite primer, Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance.
What I will be filling you in on:
1. Product information,
2. Why I love it,
3. Price and
Continue reading My Holy Grail Primer
I will be filling you in on my opinion on the following:
- The foundations coverage,
- The foundations price,
- The foundations packaging,
- What I love and what disapoints me about the foundation and,
- A brief overview of the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick.
Continue reading Vichy Dermablend Foundation and Corrective Stick review.
Since I purchased my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette for £41.00 off Cult Beauty in early November I’ve fallen head over heels in love with it.
In this blog post I will be informing you about the following;
- The packaging of the palette
- The palette itself
- Do I think it is worth the price?
- Favourite glam looks I have created with the palette and
- How you can get your hands on it.
Continue reading ABH Modern Renaissance Palette Review